Advancing Biblical Unity and Spiritual Transformation in Utah
Standing Together seeks to be a catalyst for uniting the Utah Christian community through relational efforts of prayer, worship, and strategic evangelism.
* The ministry of prayer is our greatest tool for spiritual impact.
* To see the whole Church take the whole Gospel to the whole Community of Utah
* We affirm that there is one Church in Utah that meets in various locations.
* When churches love and pray for one another, our witness for Christ is credible and effective.
* Unprecedented unity will contribute to healthier local churches and transformed lives by the thousands.
A Biblical Basis for Interfaith Dialogue
Click here to read an article by Craig L. Blomberg, Distinguished Professor of New Testament at Denver Seminary.
Click here to read an article by Rev. Gregory C.V. Johnson, Director and President of Standing Together
* Pastor’s Prayer Groups
* Annual Pastor’s Prayer Summit
* Annual “Standing Firm Ministry Conference”
* State-wide National Day of Prayer events
* Wasatch Front summer worship gathering
* “Christmas Gift” luncheon for pastors
* “This Week in the Word” TV program
* Monthly “Pastor’s Wives Club”
* Yearly pastors golf tournament
* Christian Solidarity Campaign
* “A Mormon and an Evangelical in Conversation” presentation
* LDS/Evangelical scholarly dialogues
* Host Collegiate Missions teams
* National Student Dialogue Conference
* Provide resources for interfaith dialogue
* Large-scale transformational events, such as Ravi Zacharias speaking in the LDS Tabernacle in 2004